Friday, May 11, 2012

Technology


After taking this class I now know how important it is to incorporate technology into my classroom. It not only benefits the students but also the teacher. It is a great way for teachers and students to be interactive within the lesson no matter what subject area is being taught. Technology is also a great way for teachers and students to use their free time. Teachers can make worksheets, websites, etc for their classroom, as while as students could use the software too. However some challenges when it comes to technology is actually learning the software and learning what is available to use. There are many important lessons that I hope to be able to use within my classroom. I really enjoyed making the videos. This is a great tool for students to use as well. Students could video tape different experiments to show a life cycle. STudents could also video tape events during the year to show their progress, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment